To assist our clients in marketing their products in France and internationally,
- by confirming the suitability of their organizational structure and their internal processes
- by guaranteeing the technical and regulatory compliance of the products
- by elaborating practical solutions to the challenges of theoretical regulatory constraints
A network of specialists, constantly in contact with the professional regulatory bodies in France and other international locations.
Dr Sylvain-Romain COTTE
- Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharma : D)
- University certificate on perfume and cosmetic Toxicology evaluation of Marseille
- French post-graduate Degree in Cosmetology from the Institut de Pharmacie Industrielle of Lyon
- CNAM - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris – Innovation Processes management
- Expert with the European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
- Expert with the Paris Court of Appeal
References & Background :
- European Commission in Brussels, technical and scientific consultant in the Cosmetic Products and Health department.
- Bourjois-Chanel Group Perfumes and Beauty, management of the department for “International Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs.
- Expert with the French and European working groups of the French Federation of Perfume Industries (FEBEA), the Liaison Committee of European Groups of the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry (COLIPA), the French Aerosols Committee (CFA), and the French Association for Standardization (AFNOR)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Société Française de Cosmétologie (French Cosmetology Society)
- Trainer at the FEBEA (French Beauty Business Federation) on Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetics
- Professor at ISIPCA (International Higher Institute of Perfume, Cosmetics and Food Aromas, founded by Jean-Jacques GUERLAIN)
- Professor in various Schools and Universities of Pharmacy in France